Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Outcast.. ( Cerita Pendek Amat Pendek) Part. 3 The Last Stories

This third part will be the last story ..

Here, I'll tell you my life in the society. We (Dad, Mom, I) respected the neighbors here. Poor life almost never felt in my mind, because it is much better life after 12 years of living with the Diryono Family.

Neighbours here are fully helping us if we're get something bad situation, up and downs faced together, the spirit of mutual cooperation that was never lost, and the public's view of the father is, Mr. Abdullah is a true Muslim, though he worked hard enough for families, but he never left praying . He also taught me to Islam, how Islam is the religion of a strong and holy, then I followed my father, with prayers, although I can't 'mengaji' Al-Qur'an, but my father will understand my situation.

So it is with my mother, she was diligent to come to mosque, every day with the committee Friday recitation of Al-Salam. Sometimes I see mothers sometimes do not pray. When I asked, "why she did not pray?", And the mother replied, "every woman will experience a period name, that's a process where women will be fully mature." Thus the mother replied.

With the power of my analysis, I think, when I experienced something like that? I was old enough to experience menstruation. But it does not matter, as long as my body healthy and I take care of myself.

Here I can only tell about my life and this foster family. Hopefully this story will become role models to children who do not feel my pain, my pain became an outcast child, garbage.
I believe in God, that, this is my life, this is the way, I finally reunited by Diryono family, and can remain alive, healthy and happy.
Thank You ..

.. the end

No comments:

Post a Comment