Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Outcast.. ( Cerita Pendek Amat Pendek) Part. 2

In Part One, I mentioned a name, Lara ..

Lara is the my birth mother's name, I knew when I was 5 years old, when the foster mother told me a little about her, I'll call Lara in here ..

Hate? Yes, I hate mother, oops, Lara. I hate being in a situation where I will really miss her, this is the very thing that is different than the foster mother. Earlier I had told, that I was not smart, but I'm smart in thinking and analyzing something. Once upon a time, inadvertently foster mother told how I was after the birth, how I was in the public toilets, in the squat toilet covered in blood, and no one wants to put out his hand for tiny baby was covered with blood. Only a foster mother who was walking with my father, and mother happened to pee, that's when my life began.

I almost forgot to tell, my name is Ami, this name stands for foster parents, Abdullah and Minah. I'm sorry, I completely forgot ..

Every day, I always helped my mom wash the dishes in a restaurant. I'm fine, I was fine through all this, though sometimes I was envious of my age kids run around and learn at school, but I'm still excited because this is my fate as an outcast child, but happy.

To be continued ...



No comments:

Post a Comment