Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Outcast.. ( Cerita Pendek Amat Pendek) Part. 1

Lara ..

Hi dear .."..
unaware that the word came out of my mouth is. I am the daughter of a middle-aged woman who's intelligence is nearly zero below me, in short, my mother crazy. I was 12 years old when for the first time I could speak. I was raised by poor families on the outskirts of the city of Cirebon, near the beach. Small body, every inch of my body, probably no more than bones, I ate , but the portion that were presented did not quite enough to the food needs of this family. Diryono family.

Unfortunately ..,
In the first time I spoke, the word "love" this is the beginning tell the whole story here. I longed stroked my birth mother's love, if only she was not insane and disappeared after 5 minutes in a public restroom bore a small shopping complex in Cirebon, maybe I am, not, my life would be better I think.

I'm not school, I was not able to read, what I can do is say the word "love". Well, fate ..

My foster, Diryono Abdullah, was a carpenter glass, which every day is always embrace major shabby bag, maybe a big baggy faded, he used to pawing the trash, looking for bottles of syrup glass. The earnings were achieved per day, probably around Rp 5000 - Rp 7000. But father would never complained of profound shortcomings in the eyes of his family.

While foster mother named Minah, long name is Aminah. Mother is the Arab-Pakistani descent who happened to be an orphan. Mom just like me, do not have parents, but the fate of the mother is still much better. Parents divorced, because her father is very expecting for the boys, but the birth was a beautiful girl. His father did not want to take care of my mother, then, whatever's going, mother was banished to an orphanage in Cirebon area, and my mother had a large independent, until at last he met Mr. Abdullah.

Back at my story ..
These foster parents had no children. I understand she is very fertile, but I overhear their conversation a few years ago. Because the father too worked hard, then the father had become impotent (no talent to produce sperm).
However, they are now happy to have me, though I did not go to school, can not write or read, but there is a small treasure hidden among the three of us, that is love. I love these foster parents, and so did they ..

To be continued ..

This is created by Me : vicky yunita


No comments:

Post a Comment